1. DO NOT use the surface for the specified number of days or hours indicated by the refinisher who completed the job.
2. DO NOT lay soap or bottles or any objects on the finish at any time!
3. DO NOT let a leaky faucet go unrepaired.
4. DO NOT use abrasive cleansers. No S-O-S Pads. No Comet. No Soft Scrub.
5. DO NOT use loose bath mats with suctions underneath.
6. DO NOT pick surface dust off with your finger. Any surface dust will dissipate in 3-4 weeks with normal cleaning and usage.
7. The best way to keep your tub clean is to wipe it down with a towel after each use. You don’t have to wipe it dry.
8. Maintain caulking around the tub.
9. Here are some good cleansers to use:
- Lysol Basin and Tile Cleaner
- Mr. Clean
- DOW Scrubbing Bubbles
- KRC7 by Chemique (available online)
10. Call Tubz Plus with any questions or concerns.